Women Harassment Helpline
Harassment is an intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing. Both men and women are harassed in many ways but the women are more prone for harassment
Harassment is an intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing. Both men and women are harassed in many ways but the women are more prone for harassment . A woman is harassed mainly in her work place, Studying institution, in public etc.
It may be in following forms.
1. Physical Harassment
2. Sexual Harassment
3. Mobile/ Social Network Harassment
4. Eve-teasing (Verbal abuse etc)
As per the notification from The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University we are providing 24 x 7 hours Helpline and Email Id. So any woman in Pudukottai Govt . Medical College Campus is free to tell their queries and complaints regarding harassment
Helpline : 1800 – 180 – 5522
Email Id : email@example.com
The punishment for the concerned person against whom the complaints is filled will be decided by the Committee.
1. The Victim can also file the Complaint through the Complaint register available at Dean’s Office.
2. The details of the Victim will be kept confidential.
3. If any person is found to have filed a false complaint severe action will be taken.
Gender Harassment Committee
|3||Mrs.Pearlyn Matilda||Nursing Superintendent||Member||9443431121|